Join the Post-It Project
Everyone has been touched by cancer in some way in their life…and almost everyone has touched a post-it note at some point (if not everyday) in their life. We are creating a wall of art from around the world -- made by you!! -- as a memorial, testimony, and of hopes and courage to all those affected by cancer.
No artistic talent necessary to join our Post-It Project! No matter where you live, simply create a tiny piece of art on post-it note and send it in to us with a $5 donation. And then invite others to contribute! OR create your post-it note, post it on Instagram with the hashtags #postitproject and #wellnesswithin and donate $5 online.
- To gather 700 post-it notes and display them on our wall as a means of inspiration, message of love, and hope for all.
- To raise funds to help keep our services free
Need some inspiration to get you started? Create your post-it note...
- in honor of someone
- in honor of something inspirational to you
- with doodles!
- about what makes you happy
- with a message. words work too.
- any size or color post-it note
- any medium of art accepted (paint, pencil, glitter, magazine cut outs, etc.)
- please no nudity or profanity
- include your first name and city, state on the back
- mail in to Wellness Within with a $5 donation 609 Oak St., Roseville CA 95678
With your help we can gather 700 post-it notes and create a Wall of Wellness -- one that has been touched by and created for everyone around the world!!